XFINITY TV X1 Remote lets you control your TV from your iPhone. Use simple voice commands to find something to watch easily.
- Tap the mic and say what you are looking for, without typing
- Search for shows, movies, sports teams and channels using voice commands, e.g., Find Big Bang Theory or When are the Sixers playing?
- Browse XFINITY On Demand content by asking for a specific genre or network, e.g., Show me all NBC On Demand or Do you have any funny movies
- Get recommendations for what to watch by asking for More like this or What should I watch? or What s on tonight at 8?
- Suggestions for what to say can be found within Help
OTHER X1 REMOTE COMMANDS
- Press the XFINITY button to open the main menu on your TV
- Use the D-pad to navigate the guide
- Swipe up and down to page up and page down
- Add Shortcuts for frequently requested lists of XFINITY On Demand content
- XFINITY TV subscription
- XFINITY TV on the X1 Platform set-top box
- Comcast ID or Comcast.net email address (Need your Comcast ID? go to http://customer.comcast.com/help-and-support/account/)
Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
XFINITY TV X1 Remote is a free software application from the Recreation subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2012-06-05. The program can be installed on iOS.
XFINITY TV X1 Remote (version 1.4.3) has a file size of 11.53 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 1 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.